- Art-No. 54547
A perfect, fully-automatic grader which can be adjusted to all conventional inclines.
The Optimas PlanMatic, a levelling screed available as an attachment for wheel loaders, skid steer loaders, telescopic loaders and tractors, represents a fully-automatic mobile system for the safe, quick and efficient levelling work.
Available in two basic widths – the work range can be extended by up to 1.2 m using the hydraulic side flaps and the optionally-available extensions.
The most effienct working width can be chosen based on the available carrier and the respective jobsite situation.
- PM 1.4 - Width 1,40 m (4,6 ft.)
- Working range – 1.40 to 2.00 m (4,6 - 6,6 ft.)
- Working range – 1.70 to 2.30 m (5,6 - 7,5 ft.) (with two extensions of 0.15 m (0,5 ft.))
- Working range – 2.00 to 2.60 m (6,6 - 8,5 ft.) (with two extensions of 0.30 m (1,0 ft.))
- PM 2.0 - Width 2,00 m (6,60 ft.)
- Working range – 2,00 to 2,60 m (6,6 - 8,5 ft.)
- Working range – 2,30 to 2,90 m (7,5 - 9,5 ft.) (with two 0,15 m (0,5 ft.) extensions)
- Working range – 2,60 to 3,20 m (8,5 - 10,5 ft.) (with two 0.30 m (1,0 ft.) extensions)
Control system 2D/3D
- Especially for Optimas PlanMatic dedicated software (2D / 3D suitable).
- Only one operating unit – a joystick with a large display – shows the relevant information.
- Very simple operation.
- Up to 46 carrier machine settings can be saved.
- Press-button operation to move the levelling blade in the 0-position.
Control system 2D:
- The system automatically recognizes the laser receiver or the ultrasound sensor.
- A Leica receiver and Leica ultrasonic sensors as standard – the system is also compatible with other components from major manufacturers.
Control system 3D:
The Optimas PlanMatic levelling system with Leica 3D control revolutionises the way subgrade and fine grade are created.
- Leica 3D machine control as standard.
- Optimas system is also compatible with other components from major manufacturers.
- Simple creation of the terrain model and easy transfer to the 3D system.
- PlanMatic works completely independently and accurately at any desired point on the project (construction site)
- Enables optimal machine utilisation and high productivity and helps to save material costs.
- Combines simple operation, flexibility and a self-explanatory user interface.
With the Optimas PlanMatic, levelling is possible by moving backwards and forwards. Many users distribute the material roughly at height or in order to bring the material right into the corners by moving forward. The material is brought to the exact height by moving backwards. All system components (laser, transverse slope, ultrasonic) can be combined. The ultrasonic sensor automatically records the height of the ground, line or kerbstone edge. Fully-automatic side flaps reduce correction work. The levelling screed can be controlled both manually and fully-automatic.
Typically used in road construction, park and industry surfaces, the levelling of equestrian, sport and tennis surfaces and the levelling of factory floors.
Attachable to wheel loaders, skid steer loaders, telescopic loaders and tractors with a three-point attachment.
- NEW: Automatic longitudinal slope control (ALS)
In conjunction with the longitudinal tilt sensor, the ALS automatically regulates a defined longitudinal tilt (tilt position).
- Available with Control System 2 D and 3D
- Significant faster
- Low manpower requirements (only 1 person)
- Minimal reworking
- Highly efficient by levelling by driving backward and forward!
- Compact design - can also be used very well on narrow construction sites or indoor locations
- Screeding also in the corners
- Simple operation - short training times
- Installation of all base layers - also gravel
- No need to install screed rails
- All system components (laser, transverse slope, ultrasonic, 3D) can be combined
- The side flaps are hydraulically adjustable
- Quick-change coupling for each carrier available (optional)
- Quick assembly and disassembly (2 min.)
- Ultrasonic sensor controls the opening and closing of the hydraulic side flaps automatically. No need for centimetre-precise driving along the line.
- Hydraulic dump shovel attachable (optional)
- 3D control available (optional)
- Very low maintenance & logistic costs compared to other solutions
- Joystick with display
- Hydraulically adjustable side flaps
- Laser receiver, linear Leica MLS 720 incl. transport case (Measurement window of 190 mm).
- Transverse tilt sensor
- Automatic longitudinal slope control (ALS)
In conjunction with the longitudinal tilt sensor, the ALS automatically regulates a defined longitudinal tilt (tilt position). Further information here.
- Quick-change coupling for quick & easy mounting on carrier
- 30 cm (1 ft.) width extension set (2 x 15cm (0,5 ft.))
- 60 cm (2 ft.) width extension set (2 x 30cm (1 ft.))
- Hydraulic dump shovel
- Additional adjustable side flaps at the front for forward leveling - very useful in road construction
- Special painting - RAL colour
Control system 2D
- Laser, we recommend: Leica Rugby CLA-ctive fully automatic double tilt laser with CLX 700 software package - head rotation up to 15 rpm (900 rpm) /
1 piece Leica Combo (handheld receiver and remote control in one unit) / Tripod / Flexi rod scale
- Leica TriSonic (ultrasound) incl. mounting bracket. The ultrasonic sensor measures the distance to the string or to the ground and also gives signals
- to guide the hydraulic side flaps.
- Laser receiver, linear Leica MLS 820 incl. transport case with a measurement window of 320 mm. MLS 820 offers a clear advantage compared to the standardly used laser receiver MLS 720 (with measurement window of 190 mm). Setting of new heights e.g. zero point or a new temporary reference height (e.g. to get rid of unnecessary material by screeding it away) can be adjusted without leaving the cabin on the control unit. (Instead of leaving the cabin for adjusting heights right at the tripod manually).
Control system 3D
- We recommend: LEICA Machine Control. Totalstation.
Optimas system is also compatible with other components from major manufacturers
Control system 3D can be retrofitted to PlanMatic from year of construction 2017 onwards.
****** PlanMatic BASIC - "Low budget version"
This version convinces with its excellent price-performance ratio: Identical to the above described version but purely laser-controlled
without ultrasonic and hydraulically adjustable side flaps. Typically used for levelling simple, flat, single and double-sided slopes on jobs like equestrian,
sport and tennis surfaces or levelling of factory floors. Further information here.
|Cylinder stroke:||200 mm PM1.40 m / 300 mm PM2.00 m|
|Operating voltage:||12 and 24 volt|
|Width:||Width 1,4 m (4,6 ft): Working range without extension: 1,4 - 2,0 m (4,6 - 6,6 ft) / Width 2,0 m (6,6 ft): Working range without extension: 2,0 - 2,6 m (6,6 - 8,5 ft)|
|Weight:||PRO 1.4: 670 kg (1,477 lbs) / PRO 2.0: 780 kg (1,720 lbs)|
|Other:||Exchangeable blades, hydraulically adjustable side flaps 300 mm (fully automatic in Trisonic mode), all system components (laser/slope controll/ultrasonic/3D) can be combined|
|Scope of application:||Surface levelling|
|Type of product:||Attachments|