The stable and well-designed construction permits the perfect levelling of the fine screed (sand, chips or similar substrates) up to a width of 5 metres. This enables you to construct a paver bed in one step that is true to the line in both height and profile.
With its simple operation, high efficiency and comparatively low cost, the Optimas manual screed Connect belongs on every building site. Its bucket shape and pulling points have been designed to enable a light-weight design which does not lift up when drawn. The continuously-adjustable modular design of the manual screed makes it the innovative alternative to the telescope principle, which has never convinced in practice.
The Optimas manual screed Connect with level bars is multi-functional and flexible and can be used for paths, parking spaces and drive entries.
- The modular design provides a continuously-adjustable working width of 0.25 to 5.20 m.
- Articulated side flaps make for clean levelling up to the edge.
- Levelling via Optimas level bars with plug system or kerb or gutter stones.
- Continuous height adjustment on both sides.
- “Bucket design” makes for a large holding capacity.
- Its bucket shape and pulling points have been designed to enable a light-weight design which does not lift up when drawn.
- Quick and easy change and fitting of various intermediate parts.
- Hardened and sharpened spring steel blade.
- Modular design saves space during transport and storage.
|Screed rails:||Galvanized incl. plug connector, available in 4 m (13,12 ft), 3 m (9,84 ft), 2 m (6,56 ft) and 1 m (3,28 ft) lengths|
|Set consisting of 5 intermediate pieces:||1,66 m (5,4 ft), 1,33 m (4,4 ft), 1,00 m (3,2 ft), 0,66 m (2,2 ft), 0,20 m (0,7 ft)|
|Wheels:||1 pair with easy-running plastic wheels, variable side flaps (150 mm on each side) and infinitely variable height adjustment|
|Working width:||0,20 - 5,20 m (0,66 - 17,00 ft)|
|Scope of application:||Surface levelling|
|Type of product:||Tools|