The Egaliner is an eﬃcient tool for road builders, landscapers, gardeners for the installation of bedding material in paving construction, creation of ﬁne subgrade, in landscaping for the preparation of lawns or seed beds or also the leveling of beach volleyball courts, riding arenas, etc.
The Egaliner Epic is operated ergonomically, in an upright position.
The handle is 1.200 mm long and reaches a height of 1.400 mm. The large wheels made of sturdy, leak-proof plastic leave hardly any traces on the surface. The wheels are continuously adjustable in height from -40 to + 320 mm.
The screeding width can be adjusted steplessly very quickly. The screed blades are made of stainless steel. The sharp underside is also very well suited for grading compacted sand. Furthermore, a roof proﬁle can be adjusted in height up to 4%.
- Particularly stable construction
- Shovel holder on the frame
- Key for adjusting the eye nuts
- Handle for moving/transport
- Very stable tie rod holder – easily adjustable
- Scale for adjusting wheel height from -40 to +320 mm
- Possibility to place stones for extra weight
An overview of all new functions here.
|Working width:||700 - 1200 mm|
|Weight:||22 kg (48,50 lbs)|
|Other:||2 height adjustable wheels outside, 2 wheels inside|
|Type of product:||Tools|