A perfect, fully-automatic grader which can be adapted to all conventional inclines.
The Optimas PlanMatic, a levelling screed available as an attachment for wheel, skid and telehoist loaders, represents a fully-automatic mobile system for the safe, quick and efficient screed levelling work.
NEW – available in two basic widths – the work range can be extended by up to 1.2 m using the hydraulic side flaps and the optionally-available widening extensions.
- Basic width 1,40 m
- Working range – 1.40 to 2.00 m
- Working range – 1.70 to 2.30 m (with two 0.15 m widening extensions)
- Working range – 2.00 to 2.60 m (with two 0.30 m widening extensions)
- Basic width 2,00 m
- Working range – 2.00 to 2.60 m
- Working range – 2.30 to 2.90 m (with two 0.15 m widening extensions)
- Working range – 2.60 to 3.20 m (with two 0.30 m widening extensions)
- Dedicated software.
- Only one operating unit – a joystick with a large display – shows the relevant information.
- Very simple operation.
- Up to 46 carrier machine settings can be saved.
- Press-button operation to move the levelling blade in the 0-position.
- The system automatically recognizes the laser receiver or the ultrasound sensor.
- A Leica receiver and Leica ultrasonic sensors as standard – the system is also compatible with other components from major manufacturers.
The Optimas PlanMatic performs levelling in both the forwards and reverse modes. Many operators distribute the material roughly (for height and sometimes even in the corners) in forwards movement, whilst achieving the exact height setting in the reverse movement. All system components (laser, transverse slope, ultrasonic) can be combined. The ultrasonic sensor automatically records the height of the ground, line or kerbstone edge. Fully-automatic side flaps reduce correction work. The levelling screed can be controlled both manually and fully-automatic.
Typical deployment in road construction, park and industry surfaces, the levelling of equestrian, sport and tennis surfaces and the levelling of factory floors.
- For wheel loaders, skid loaders, telehoist loaders and traction haulers (three-point front anchor)
- Higher placement speeds
- Low manpower requirements (1 person)
- Low repair work
- Levelling in forwards and reverse
- Compact design means that it can be deployed in narrow sites and indoors.
- Screeding in the corners
- Simple operation - short training times
- Placement in all substrate layers - even ballast
- No need to use level bars
- No expensive maintenance
- Low transport requirements
- All system components (laser, transverse slope, ultrasonic) can be combined
- The side flaps are hydraulically adjustable
- Quick assembly and disassembly (2 min.)
- Quick-change unit for carrier machine (optional)
- Ultrasonic sensor controls the opening and closing of the hydraulic side flaps automatically. No need for centimetre-precise driving along the line.
- Hydraulic bottom dump shovel (optional): for forwards levelling or material transport as required.
- Available with 3D control (optional)
- Available with width extension sets 2x15 cm and 2x30 cm (optional)
- Joystick with display
- Two-side hydraulically adjustable side flaps
- Leica MLS 700 laser receiver inc. carry case
- Transverse tilt sensor
- 30 cm width extension set (2 x 15cm)
- 60 cm width extension set (2 x 30cm)
- Laser (we recommend): Leica laser with accessories consisting of:
1 x Leica Rugby 410 Laser (Rod-Eye Plus) / 1 x PlanMatic stand / 1 x Flexilatte
- Quick release plate for simple fitting to the carrier machine
- Leica TriSonic (ultrasonic) inc. bracket
The ultrasonic sensor measures the distance to the line or the substrate, and issues signals to the lateral guide of the hydraulic side flaps via the line. This means that the hydraulically-adjustable side flaps of the blade are automatically kept at a set lateral clearance to the line.
- Leica MD40 linear laser receiver inc. carrying case
Setting range 32 cm - alternative to the MLS720 laser receiver. Linear laser receivers provide a clear operating advantage. They are used to set the correct height from the cabin (i.e. altering the zero point) and determine a new reference height e.g. + 5 cm if too much material is before the levelling blade and must first be pushed away. It is no longer necessary to leave the cabin to set the reference height.
- Hydraulic bottom dump shovel for forwards levelling or material transport as required.
- Special coating – RAL – colour tone single colour
|Weight:||780 - 880 kg|
|Width 1,4 m:||Working range without width extension: 1,4 - 2,0 m|
|Width 2,0 m:||Working range without width extension: 2,0 - 2,6 m|
|Cylinder stroke:||200 mm device 1,40 m / 300 mm device 2,00 m|
|Operating voltage:||12 and 24 Volt|
• Undercutting blade, can be changed
Display assembly of extension kit:
Here download brochure PlanMatic: