- Art-No. 54547
A perfect, fully-automatic grader which can be adjusted to all conventional inclines.
The Optimas PlanMatic, a levelling screed available as an attachment for wheel loaders, skid steer loaders, telescopic loaders and tractors, represents a fully-automatic mobile system for the safe, quick and efficient levelling work.
Available in two basic widths – the work range can be extended by up to 1.2 m using the hydraulic side flaps and the optionally-available extensions.
The most effienct working width can be chosen based on the available carrier and the respective jobsite situation.
- PM 1.4 - Width 1,40 m (4,6 ft.)
- Working range – 1.40 to 2.00 m (4,6 - 6,6 ft.)
- Working range – 1.70 to 2.30 m (5,6 - 7,5 ft.) (with two extensions of 0.15 m (0,5 ft.))
- Working range – 2.00 to 2.60 m (6,6 - 8,5 ft.) (with two extensions of 0.30 m (1,0 ft.))
- PM 2.0 - Width 2,00 m (6,60 ft.)
- Working range – 2,00 to 2,60 m (6,6 - 8,5 ft.)
- Working range – 2,30 to 2,90 m (7,5 - 9,5 ft.) (with two 0,15 m (0,5 ft.) extensions)
- Working range – 2,60 to 3,20 m (8,5 - 10,5 ft.) (with two 0.30 m (1,0 ft.) extensions)
- Especially for Optimas PlanMatic dedicated software.
- Only one operating unit – a joystick with a large display – shows the relevant information.
- Very simple operation.
- Up to 46 carrier machine settings can be saved.
- Press-button operation to move the levelling blade in the 0-position.
- The system automatically recognizes the laser receiver or the ultrasound sensor.
- A Leica receiver and Leica ultrasonic sensors as standard – the system is also compatible with other components from major manufacturers.
With the Optimas PlanMatic, levelling is possible by moving backwards and forwards. Many users distribute the material roughly at height or in order to bring the material right into the corners by moving forward. The material is brought to the exact height by moving backwards. All system components (laser, transverse slope, ultrasonic) can be combined. The ultrasonic sensor automatically records the height of the ground, line or kerbstone edge. Fully-automatic side flaps reduce correction work. The levelling screed can be controlled both manually and fully-automatic.
Typically used in road construction, park and industry surfaces, the levelling of equestrian, sport and tennis surfaces and the levelling of factory floors.
Attachable to wheel loaders, skid steer loaders, telescopic loaders and tractors with a three-point attachment.
- Significant faster
- Low manpower requirements (only 1 person)
- Minimal reworking
- Highly efficient by levelling by driving backward and forward!
- Compact design - can also be used very well on narrow construction sites or indoor locations
- Screeding also in the corners
- Simple operation - short training times
- Installation of all base layers - also gravel
- No need to install screed rails
- All system components (laser, transverse slope, ultrasonic) can be combined
- The side flaps are hydraulically adjustable
- Quick-change coupling for each carrier available (optional)
- Quick assembly and disassembly (2 min.)
- Ultrasonic sensor controls the opening and closing of the hydraulic side flaps automatically. No need for centimetre-precise driving along the line.
- Hydraulic dump shovel attachable (optional)
- 3D control available (optional)
- Very low maintenance & logistic costs compared to other solutions
- Joystick with display
- Hydraulically adjustable side flaps
- Laser receiver, linear Leica MLS 720 incl. transport case (Measurement window of 190 mm).
- Transverse tilt sensor
- 30 cm (1 ft.) width extension set (2 x 15cm (0,5 ft.))
- 60 cm (2 ft.) width extension set (2 x 30cm (1 ft.))
- Laser, we recommend: Leica Rugby CLA-ctive fully automatic double tilt laser with CLX 700 software package - head rotation up to 15 rpm (900 rpm) /
1 piece Leica Combo (handheld receiver and remote control in one unit) / Tripod / Flexi rod scale
- Quick-change coupling for quick & easy mounting on carrier
- Leica TriSonic (ultrasound) incl. mounting bracket. The ultrasonic sensor measures the distance to the string or to the ground and also gives signals
to guide the hydraulic side flaps.
- Laser receiver, linear Leica MLS 820 incl. transport case with a measurement window of 320 mm. MLS 820 offers a clear advantage compared to the standardly used laser receiver MLS 720 (with measurement window of 190 mm). Setting of new heights e.g. zero point or a new temporary reference height (e.g. to get rid of unnecessary material by screeding it away) can be adjusted without leaving the cabin on the control unit. (Instead of leaving the cabin for adjusting heights right at the tripod manually).
- Hydraulic dump shovel
- Additional adjustable side flaps at the front for forward leveling - very useful in road construction
- Special painting - RAL colour
****** PlanMatic BASIC - "Low budget version"
This version convinces with its excellent price-performance ratio: Identical to the above described version but purely laser-controlled
without ultrasonic and hydraulically adjustable side flaps. Typically used for levelling simple, flat, single and double-sided slopes on jobs like equestrian,
sport and tennis surfaces or levelling of factory floors. Further information here.
|Cylinder stroke:||200 mm PM1.40 m / 300 mm PM2.00 m|
|Operating voltage:||12 and 24 volt|
|Width:||Width 1,4 m (4,6 ft): Working range without extension: 1,4 - 2,0 m (4,6 - 6,6 ft) / Width 2,0 m (6,6 ft): Working range without extension: 2,0 - 2,6 m (6,6 - 8,5 ft)|
|Weight:||780 - 880 kg (1,720 - 1,940 lbs)|
|Other:||Exchangeable blades, hydraulically adjustable side flaps 300 mm (fully automatic in Trisonic mode), all system components (laser/slope controll/ultrasonic) can be combined|
|Scope of application:||Surface levelling|
|Type of product:||Attachments|