Optimas Mini Screed is the perfect tool to ideally prepare a surface intended for paving. The continuously adjustable modular construction is the innovative alternative to the telescopic principle, which has failed to prove itself in practice in all situations. It enables the clean stripping of the fine grade (sand, chips or similar subgrades) up to a width of 5 metres. This enables you to construct a paving bed that is true to the line in regard to the height and profile.
The Optimas manual levelling screed with levelling guide bars is versatile and can be deployed flexibly, e.g. for footpaths, parking areas, or drive entries.
- Working width of 0.25 to 5.20 m continuously adjustable due to modular design
- Clean stripping due to movable side flaps right up to the edge
- Stripping performed via Optimas levelling guide bars
(with connector system) or via kerbstone or gutter stone edges
- Continuous height adjustment on both sides
- Large holding capacity due to the „bucket design“
- Simple and fast mounting, respectively exchange of various intermediate parts
- Hardened and sharpened spring steel blade
- Less space required for transport or storage due to the modular design